Brisbane port is located on the east coast of Australia. It is the third largest city in the country and the capital of Queensland. The port is situated on the Brisbane River, which flows through the city. The towns near the Brisbane port are Brisbane, Ipswich, Toowoomba, Gold Coast, and Sunshine Coast. The port has a deep water channel and can accommodate large vessels. Brisbane port is a central hub for trade in the region. It handles a range of cargo, including containers, livestock, and minerals. The port is also a gateway for tourists visiting Australia.
In order to import/export goods out of the Brisbane port, businesses must comply with the following requirements:
- All businesses must be registered with the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS).
- All businesses must have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
- All businesses must have a current Export Entry and Exit Permit (EEEP).
- All businesses must have a current import/export License.
- All businesses must comply with the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS) requirements.
- All businesses must comply with the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries, and Forestry (DAFF) requirements.
Coordinates-27º -27' -59'' S, 153º 10' 59'' E
Max Vessel Size-
0-24 Ton Lifts
25-49 Ton Lifts
50-100 Ton Lifts
100+ Ton Lifts
and Highly reliable
|City From||City To||Port From||Port To||Price||Shipping Line||Container Code||Valid To||Container Type||Distance||Transit Time|