The Moerdijk Port is a seaport located in the Netherlands. It is situated on the Hollands Diep river in the municipality of Moerdijk. Major towns near Moerdijk Port are Dordrecht, Breda, Roosendaal, Vlissingen, and Goes. The port has a total area of 2.6 square kilometers and can handle large ships. It is also a deep water port, with a depth of up to 15 meters. The port is used for the import and export of goods, as well as for recreational purposes. It can handle a variety of cargo, including containers, petroleum products, and chemicals.
Requirements for importing/exporting goods from the Port of Moerdijk:
- All import/export shipments must be declared to Dutch Customs.
- A customs declaration (CMR) is required for all shipments imported/exported from the Netherlands.
- A valid import/export license may be required for certain goods.
- The required shipping documents must accompany all shipments.
- Depending on the destination country, documents such as an invoice, packing list, and certificate of origin may also be required.
- All shipments must be properly packed and labeled.
- All dangerous goods must be adequately declared and packaged.
- All shipments must be insured.
- A bond may be required for specific shipments.
AddressHavenschap Moerdijk Plaza 3 Moerdijk, SL NL-4782 Netherlands
Port AuthorityMoerdijk Port Authority
Phone31-0 168 – 38 88 88
Fax31-0168 – 38 88 99
Coordinates51º 41′ 20” N, 4º 34′ 57” E
Max Vessel Size–
0-24 Ton Lifts
25-49 Ton Lifts
50-100 Ton Lifts
100+ Ton Lifts
and Highly reliable