Ahmed Bin Rashid Port
Ahmed Bin Rashid Port is one of the busiest ports in the United Arab Emirates. The port is located in the city of Dubai and is operated by the Dubai Ports Authority. The port is a deep-water seaport with a total quay length of 3,600 meters and a depth of 16 meters. The port handles containers, general cargo, bulk cargo, and Ro/Ro vessels.
The port has a capacity of 2.5 million TEUs. The port is used for passenger and freight traffic and handles over 15 million passengers yearly. The port is also one of the largest employers in the city, with more than 3,000 workers. The major towns near Ahmed Bin Rashid Port are Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, and Ras Al Khaimah.
The Export/Import requirements of Ahmed Bin Rashid Port are as follows:
1. All shipments must be accompanied by a valid commercial invoice.
2. Shipments must be adequately packaged and labeled.
3. All shipments must be declared to the Customs Authorities.
4. The relevant authorities must obtain a valid import/export license.
5. Payment of all applicable duties and taxes must be made before clearance of the shipment.
Coordinates25º 35′ 35” N, 55º 34′ 40” E
Max Vessel Size–
0-24 Ton Lifts
25-49 Ton Lifts
50-100 Ton Lifts
100+ Ton Lifts
and Highly reliable
|City From||City To||Port From||Port To||Price||Shipping Line||Container Code||Valid To||Container Type||Distance||Transit Time|