Al Dhafra Port
Al Dhafra Port is situated in the United Arab Emirates and is one of the busiest ports in the country. The port is also the home of the country’s largest shipyard. The port is situated on the Persian Gulf and covers an area of over 2,000 hectares. The closest major towns to Al Dhafra Port are Madinat Zayed and Ruwais in the United Arab Emirates. It is owned and operated by the Abu Dhabi Ports Company and has a capacity of over 20 million TEUs. The port is situated in a strategic location and provides access to the major markets in the region.
The port has a wide range of facilities and services, including a container terminal, a general cargo terminal, a roll-on/roll-off terminal, a bulk terminal, a breakbulk terminal, and a fishing terminal. It also has various supporting services such as warehouses, cold storage facilities, a container yard, and a container repair workshop and is accessible to all vessels. The port also has the latest facilities and equipment to handle all vessels.
In order to Export/Import goods to Al Dhafra Port, the following requirements are needed:
1. All shipments must be accompanied by a commercial invoice.
2. All shipments must be properly packed and labeled.
3. All shipments must be covered by marine insurance.
4. All dangerous goods shipments must comply with the International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code.
5. All food and agricultural product shipments must comply with the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Climate Change and Environment requirements.
Coordinates24º 8′ 24” N, 54º 19′ 11” E
Max Vessel Size–
0-24 Ton Lifts
25-49 Ton Lifts
50-100 Ton Lifts
100+ Ton Lifts
and Highly reliable