Dibba Port is a deep-water seaport in the United Arab Emirates. It is located on the UAE’s east coast, in Fujairah’s emirate. Several significant towns near Dibba Port include Fujairah, Khor Fakkan, Kalba, and Dibba Al-Fujairah. Dibba Port is the only port in the UAE that can accommodate supertankers. Dibba Port is situated at the crossroads of two major shipping routes: The Strait of Hormuz and Malacca. This makes it a strategic location for shipowners and charterers in the Persian Gulf and Asia. Dibba Port has a deep-water channel that can accommodate large vessels up to 320,000 DWT. The port also has a large turning basin and berthing areas for smaller vessels. Dibba Port is serviced by a dedicated team of professionals available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The port has a modern infrastructure and is equipped with the latest technology.
In order to Export/Import goods, Requirements include:
1. All cargo must be declared to Customs.
2. A manifest must be lodged with Customs for all cargoes.
3. A Bill of Lading (B/L) is required for all cargoes.
4. A Certificate of Origin (CO) is required for all cargoes.
5. A Shipper’s Export/Import Declaration is required for all cargoes.
6. A License to Export/Import is required for all cargoes.
7. An Export/Import Permit is required for all cargoes.
8. A Certificate of Free Sale is required for all cargoes.
9. A Phytosanitary Certificate is required for all plant and plant products.
Coordinates25º 37′ 8” N, 56º 16′ 31” E
Max Vessel Size–
0-24 Ton Lifts
25-49 Ton Lifts
50-100 Ton Lifts
100+ Ton Lifts
and Highly reliable
|City From||City To||Port From||Port To||Price||Shipping Line||Container Code||Valid To||Container Type||Distance||Transit Time|