Mina Zayed Port
Mina Zayed Port is located in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. The port is situated on the western side of the town on the Arabian Gulf. Mina Zayed Port is the main port of entry for the UAE and handles the majority of the country’s imports and exports. The port is also a major hub for the region’s maritime trade. Mina Zayed Port covers an area of over 2 square kilometers and has a depth of 16 meters. The port has berths for over 200 vessels and can accommodate ships up to 220 meters in length. The port is serviced by a fleet of over 60 cranes and has a capacity of over 2 million TEUs. Mina Zayed Port is a modern and well-equipped facility that provides a full range of maritime services. The port offers a variety of storage and warehousing options, as well as container and break-bulk handling facilities. The port also has a dedicated cruise terminal which receives over 100 cruise ships each year. Mina Zayed Port is essential to Abu Dhabi’s economy and plays a vital role in the city’s trade and logistics infrastructure. The port is constantly evolving to meet the ever-changing needs of the city and the region.
The requirements for exporting and importing from Mina Zayed Port are as follows:
- All shipments must be declared to the port authority before arrival.
- All shipments must be accompanied by relevant documentation, including commercial invoices, packing lists, and certificates of origin.
- The port authority must inspect all shipments upon arrival.
- All shipments must be cleared through customs before being released for export or import.
- All shipments must be transported in accordance with the port authority’s regulations.
Coordinates24º 31′ 57” N, 54º 22′ 41” E
Max Vessel Size–
0-24 Ton Lifts
25-49 Ton Lifts
50-100 Ton Lifts
100+ Ton Lifts
and Highly reliable
|City From||City To||Port From||Port To||Price||Shipping Line||Container Code||Valid To||Container Type||Distance||Transit Time|