Ras Al Khaimah Port
Ras Al Khaimah Port is one of the busiest and most strategically important ports in the United Arab Emirates. The port is located on the Persian Gulf, just north of the city of Ras Al Khaimah, and is a crucial gateway for trade between the UAE and the rest of the world. The nearest significant towns to Ras Al Khaimah Port are Al Jazirah Al Hamra, Dibba Al Hisn, and Khor Fakkan. The port has a deep-water channel and can accommodate large vessels.
Ras Al Khaimah Port is one of the busiest and most strategic. The port can handle over 40 million tonnes of cargo annually and is home to many major shipping companies and businesses. The port is also a popular tourist destination, with many hotels, restaurants, and shops located within its confines.
In order to Export/Import goods to the Ras Al Khaimah Port, Requirements include:
- A commercial invoice must accompany all shipments.
- A packing list is required for all shipments.
- A certificate of origin is required for all shipments.
- A bill of lading is required for all shipments.
- A certificate of analysis is required for all shipments of food and beverages.
- A sanitary certificate is required for all shipments of food and beverages.
- A phytosanitary certificate is required for all plant and plant product shipments.
- A veterinary certificate is required for all live animals and animal products shipments.
- A permit is required for all shipments of controlled substances.
- A license is required for all shipments of dual-use goods.
Coordinates25º 48′ 36” N, 55º 57′ 23” E
Max Vessel Size–
0-24 Ton Lifts
25-49 Ton Lifts
50-100 Ton Lifts
100+ Ton Lifts
and Highly reliable