Rizhao Port is a deep-water seaport in Shandong Province, China. It is located on the Yellow Sea coast, at the mouth of the Jiulong River. Major towns near Rizhao Port are Dongying, Weifang, Binzhou, Zibo, Qingdao, Linyi, Yantai, and Liaocheng. The port has a total area of 12.6 square kilometers and a water area of 9.6 square kilometers. The port has five berths for handling 300,000 DWT vessels and a total annual handling capacity of 20 million tons. Five port areas of the port are Donggang Port Area, Xingang Port Area, Gangwan Port Area, Guojiadu Port Area, and Laixi Port Area. Rizhao Port is a multi-purpose port, handling containers, general cargo, and bulk cargo.
Rizhao Port was built in the 1990s as part of China’s coastal economic development program. The port has been expanded several times since then, and today it is an essential part of the country’s logistics network. The port is served by several highways and railways, making it well-connected to the rest of China.
Rizhao Port is a relatively young port, but it has already contributed significantly to the economic development of Shandong Province and the surrounding region. The port is expected to play a vital role in the coming years.
The customs of Rizhao Port require an import and export declaration form and supporting documents for the clearance of goods. The requirements are:
- Import and export declaration form. In principle, the customs of Rizhao Port shall use the electronic port declaration system to declare and provide paper declaration forms in exceptional circumstances.
- Bill of lading or air waybill. It is generally necessary to give a bill of lading or air waybill, and a waybill shall be provided when there is no bill of lading.
- Packing list. It is generally necessary to provide a packing list.
- Commercial invoice. It is usually required to provide a commercial invoice, and a proforma invoice shall be provided when there is no commercial invoice.
- Certificate of origin. A certificate of origin shall be provided when the goods enjoy preferential tariff treatment.
- Other certificates. In principle, no other certificates should be provided. Still, the relevant certificates shall be provided when the customs need to confirm the nature, value, quantity, weight, production country, or other aspects of the goods according to the laws and regulations.
AddressHuanghai No 1 Road Rizhao, Shandong 276826 China
Port AuthorityRizhao Port Authority
Phone86 633 838 2954
Fax86 633 833 8955
Coordinates35º 21' 52'' N, 119º 33' 31'' E
Max Vessel Size-
0-24 Ton Lifts
25-49 Ton Lifts
50-100 Ton Lifts
100+ Ton Lifts
and Highly reliable
|City From||City To||Port From||Port To||Price||Shipping Line||Container Code||Valid To||Container Type||Distance||Transit Time|