Sharjah Port is a seaport located in the city of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is the main port for the Emirate of Sharjah and one of the country’s busiest ports. The major towns near Sharjah Port are Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Ajman. The port is located on the Arabian Gulf and covers an area of 2,500 acres (10 km2). It has a depth of 18 meters (59 ft) and can accommodate up to 60,000 TEU containers. The port has various facilities, including container terminals, general cargo terminals, bulk terminals, and a ro-ro terminal. There are also plans to develop a Free Trade Zone at the port.
The port has a strict set of requirements for importing and exporting goods. All shipments must be declared to the port authority and accompanied by the proper documentation. The port has stringent security measures, and all containers are inspected before loading onto ships.
The Export/Import requirements of Sharjah Port are as follows:
- All shipments must be declared to the port authorities before arrival.
- All shipments must be accompanied by relevant documentation, including commercial invoices, packing lists, and certificates of origin.
- The port authorities must inspect all shipments upon arrival.
- All shipments must be cleared through customs before they can be released for delivery.
- All duties and taxes must be paid before releasing shipments.
AddressP.O Box 510 Sharjah United Arab Emirates
Port AuthorityPorts of Sharjah
Coordinates25º 21′ 51” N, 55º 23′ 4” E
Max Vessel Size–
0-24 Ton Lifts
25-49 Ton Lifts
50-100 Ton Lifts
100+ Ton Lifts
and Highly reliable
|City From||City To||Port From||Port To||Price||Shipping Line||Container Code||Valid To||Container Type||Distance||Transit Time|