Sharjah Offshore Terminal Port
Sharjah Offshore Terminal Port is the second busiest port in the United Arab Emirates. The port is located on the Sharjah coastline and is operated by the Sharjah Ports Authority. The major towns near Sharjah Offshore Terminal Port are Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al-Quwain, Ras al-Khaimah, and Fujairah. The port has a total area of 1.6 square kilometers and a depth of 16 meters. The port can handle up to 1.5 million TEUs per year. The port has five berths, four container cranes, and two shore cranes. The port also has a 2.4-kilometer-long quay wall. The port handles a wide range of cargo, including containers, general cargo, and roll-on/roll-off cargo. The port is also a central hub for the region’s fishing industry and is one of the main ports for exporting oil and gas from the UAE. The port is also a central hub for importing and exporting goods from around the world. The port is served by major shipping lines and has many cranes and other heavy-duty equipment to handle the large traffic volume.
In order to export goods from Sharjah Offshore Terminal Port, the requirements are:
- All products exported from the Sharjah Offshore Terminal Port must be declared to the Customs Authorities.
- The required export documentation must accompany all products.
- The Customs Authority must inspect all products before export.
- The approved shipping plan must load all products onto the vessel.
Requirements to import are:
- All products imported into the Sharjah Offshore Terminal Port must be declared to the Customs Authorities.
- The required import documentation must accompany all products.
- The Customs Authority must inspect all products before import.
- The approved shipping plan must discharge all products from the vessel.
Coordinates25º 35' 0'' N, 55º 25' 0'' E
Max Vessel Size-
0-24 Ton Lifts
25-49 Ton Lifts
50-100 Ton Lifts
100+ Ton Lifts
and Highly reliable
|City From||City To||Port From||Port To||Price||Shipping Line||Container Code||Valid To||Container Type||Distance||Transit Time|