This blog post will discuss the Maritime Standard Awards 2022 which will take place on November 15. This event is meant to recognize and celebrate excellence in the maritime sector and is open to companies and organizations that operate in the maritime industry worldwide.
The Maritime Standard Awards 2022
The Maritime Standard Awards are an annual celebration of excellence and achievement in the maritime, shipping, and offshore energy industries. Over the past decade, the Awards have become firmly established as the most prestigious and influential in the maritime sector.
The Maritime Standard Awards 2022 are open to companies and organizations of all sizes, from all parts of the maritime world, whether involved in shipping, offshore energy, shipbuilding, ship operation, port development, maritime law, finance, insurance, or education and training.
The Maritime Standard Awards 2022 are free to enter and there is no limit on the number of categories in which any one company or organization can compete.
The Awards are organized and presented by The Maritime Standard, a leading maritime media company with a portfolio of market-leading publications, websites, and events.
The Awards will take place at The Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai, UAE on Tuesday, 15th November.
They are judged by an independent panel of highly experienced and respected maritime experts worldwide.
These Awards are an opportunity to showcase your company’s or organization’s achievements on a global stage and to receive the recognition you deserve from your peers.
Entering the Awards is simple and straightforward, and full details are available on The Maritime Standard website (www.maritimestandard.com).
So why not put your company or organization in the spotlight and enter The Maritime Standard Awards 2022 today?
The Maritime Standard Awards 2022 are given in 27 different categories (this year, just 20 categories are open):
- The Safety and Security Award
- The Environment Protection Award
- The Green Shipping Award
- The Technology / Innovations Award
- The Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Shipyard / Ship Repair Facility of the Year
- The Maritime Education and Training Award
- Transportation and Logistics Award
- Bulk Shipping Company Of The Year
- Marine Insurer of the Year
- Ship Manager of the Year
- Ship Agency of the Year
- Offshore Support Operator of the Year
- Tanker Operator of the Year
- Ship Owner / Operator of the Year
- Classification Society of the Year
- Terminal Operator of the Year
- Port of the Year
- Shipping Company of the Year
- Deal of the Year
How to Enter
The Maritime Standard Awards are one of the most prestigious awards in the maritime industry, and entering is a great way to get your company or yourself recognized. Here are a few tips on how to enter the Maritime Standard Awards 2022:
- Make sure you are eligible. The Maritime Standard Awards 2022 are open to companies and individuals who are involved in the maritime industry. This includes shipowners, ship operators, shipyards, ship managers, shipbrokers, and more.
- Choose the right category. There are a number of different categories you can enter, so make sure you choose the one that best suits your company or yourself.
- Put together a great entry. This is your chance to show off why you deserve to win, so make sure your entry is well-written and includes all the relevant information.
- Get your entry in on time. Entries for the Maritime Standard Awards close on 15th August 2022, so make sure you get your entry in before then.
- Wait for the results. The winners of the Maritime Standard Awards will be announced at a gala dinner and awards ceremony on 15th November 2022.
Entering the Maritime Standard Awards 2022 is a great way to showcase your company or yourself to the maritime industry. Follow these tips and you could be taking home one of the most prestigious awards in the industry.
What are the Maritime Standard Awards?
The Maritime Standard Awards are an annual awards ceremony that recognizes and celebrates excellence in the maritime industry.
Who are the Awards for?
The Awards are open to companies and individuals operating in the maritime sector from around the world.
What is the purpose of the Awards?
The Awards aim to promote and reward best practices, raise standards and reward those who have made a significant contribution to the development of the maritime industry.
When are the Awards taking place?
The Maritime Standard Awards 2022 will take place on Tuesday, November 15th at the Atlantis, The Palm in Dubai, UAE.